Client Services Job in Southfield, Michigan : MI 48075
Looking for Client Services Jobs? See currently available Client Services job openings on client-services.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
client-services.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any client services job . We provide job resources for Client Services positions throughout the industry. client-services.jobs.net also provides Client Services jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Client Services by either city or state.
client-services.jobs.net is a client services job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Client Services jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your client services job search on client-services.jobs.net today.
Client Services Specialist I
Client Services Specialist I Job Description
CO-OP Financial Services is recruiting a Client Services Specialist I in the Client Services department in Southfield, MI.
The primary job function responsibility of the Client Services Specialist I is to provide the highest quality customer care to CO-OP Financial Services credit unions, the National Relationship Management team and other internal clients by providing timely problem resolution in order to assist with managing and retaining existing client relationships while managing special projects as assigned.
What your day will look like:
- Maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by treating each caller with respect, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Act as a liaison between assigned client, sales, operations, Network Implementation, Operations and IT departments. This person is the first line of contact to client to ensure that all systems and products are performing to their expectation and is introduced to products and services relevant to their credit union.
- Daily operations are with expectations
- Assists the Sales and Relationship Management staff with Requests for Proposals (RFPs), client inquiries and profiles
- Act as a designated representative for extremely large and high profile clients. Arranges monthly meeting with clients which all outstanding issues will be reviewed and recap reported back to management.
- Give highest priority, over all other projects and internal tasks, to customer calls and requests.
- Member Service: Answer incoming calls, emails or fax messages. Perform various transactions on ATM administration terminal. Resolve problems and respond to credit union inquiries. Respond to and perform research requests as necessary.
- Enter and maintain accurate call tickets for all inquiries received and other major issues. Provide daily updates to customers (internal and external) on issues that are researched.
- Work closely with Business Development, Network Implementations, Billing, Product Development, Training and Systems and Support to research the root cause of client issues and concerns and provide timely resolutions.
- Fully comprehend and be able to interpret all daily and month-end reports available to CO-OP Financial Services Credit Unions in order to assist and answer client questions.Have the ability to refer clients to the appropriate reports for future inquires.
- Assist CO-OP Financial Services credit unions in transaction research, ATM error troubleshooting, card ordering processing, settlement report balancing, hardware and compliance documentation, database change instructions.
- Exhibit complete working knowledge and provide support for all eFunds/CO-OP applications and products, both current and new.
- Handle any special projects as assigned by management.
- Demonstrate CO-OP Service Promises.
- Assist with the training of new employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with at least 2 years of Customer Service experience in an office or call center environment. Experience in a financial institution or EFT industry with accounting experience is desirable.
Training skills preferred, as they are often called upon to educate credit union personnel via the telephone. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is preferred. Troubleshooting skills desired.
If you or someone you know can perform the duties and responsibilities required of the Client Services Specialist I and have the skills and experience required, please submit your resume to be considered for the opportunity.
CO-OP Financial Services is the technology engine that provides access and convenience for credit unions. With over 35 years of credit union service, CO-OP connects credit union members to their accounts through Debit, Credit, ATM, Shared Branching, Member Interaction Services, Mobile, Virtual, and Bill Pay services. CO-OP serves a total of 3,500 member credit unions, 50 million cardholders, 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and more than 5,300 shared branches (with 2,000 self-service locations). Handling three billion-plus annual transactions, CO-OP is the nation’s largest credit union service organization—offering resources that enable deeper member engagement to help credit unions prosper.
Southfield Client Services Job